Behaviour & Rewards
We believe the key to building esteem and aspiration is through acknowledging successes and celebrating achievements
We use ClassDojo to reward students for following the school rules.
Only 1 point is awarded at any time. Any member of staff can award children a ClassDojo point.
When a pupil reaches the 30, 60, 100, 150, 200 and 300 point targets, they will receive a ClassDojo badge and certificate. Each academic year, the points are reset to zero.
ClassDojo points are frozen for the week if a student is repeatedly on the Red and Purple sections of the school Sanction System.
Pupils who consistently display exemplary behaviour and remain on the Green section of the
school sanction system will be rewarded with a Temple Treasures certificate. This will take
place once each half term and parents will be invited to attend the celebration assembly.
They will also receive a Temple Treasures Treat.
The assemblies will take place once a week for each department and children will receive
the following awards:
- ClassDojo certificates and prizes for those who reach the 30, 60, 100, 150, 200 and 300
- points targets.
- Headteacher’s Award for Learning - class teachers to choose 2 students.
- Attendance Award
- Swimming certificates (KS2)
- Commando Joe VIP certificates (KS2) - for all round effort and progress
- Star of the Week (EYFS & KS1) - for all round effort and progress