Alongside the work our academy does for the community, we ensure that we are building strong and lasting local partnerships. We understand the value these partnerships in being able to offer our students a full range of support services and opportunities for their development, whether that is linking with a youth club for social support and confidence building or local businesses for experience and insight into the working world.
Our partnerships include:
- Manchester Adult Education Service who provide classes for parents to support their own learning as well as being able to support their children's learning.
- A variety of courses have been provided, which include Talk English, Family Maths, Understanding
- Children's behaviour, Family Phonics, Spend and Save, Science is for Everyone and others.
- Khizra Mosque:- Parent Workshops on Hate Crime Awareness and E-Safety Awareness.
- Khizra Mosque have provided weekend tuition for some of our pupils.
- Khizra Mosque and The Booth St Centre - Collaborative work in providing food for the homeless.
- Crumpsal Library - Class visits, Drop In Book Club for Parents.
- Abraham Moss Warriors Football Club - Families referred to access sport sessions and activities.
- Guinness Housing Trust/Sheltered Accommodation - Our parents attend events like Near Neighbours Coffee Morning, parents have volunteered their time to befriend and support some residents.
- Wood St Mission.