Learning at Home
With a National Lockdown in place, and the Academy's reduced opening, we have now moved all classes to remote education with the exception of those children still accessing onsite provision in line with Government guidelines.
- What is taught to the pupils at home?
- What should my child expect from immediate remote education in the first few days?
- How long can I expect work set by the academy to take my child?
- If my child does not have access to online learning at home, how will you support us?
- What are your expectations for my child’s engagement and the support that we as parents and carers should provide?
- How will you check whether my child is engaging with their work and how will I be informed if there are concerns?
- How will you work with me to help my child who needs additional support at home to access remote education?
- If my child is not in school because they are self-isolating, how will their remote education differ from that of the rest of their class?